I am GR-OW-CHEE. Let me put that out there in easier terms, for all you non-phonetic folks. Grouchy. Groucha-groucha-groucha. Grouchy McGroucherson.
Shoo-wee.
And the worst part of it all? I arrived this morning feeling more rested than normal, surprisingly jovial--even happy to be the one responisible for sitting at the front desk and filling in for the receptionist. I was glad to be seeing folks! Crackin jokes! Smiling and greeting! Announcing burritos!
But turns out that it just feels like one of those days when once the spell is broke, it done broke. A few things went awry...small things on the large scale, but enough to be an intial mood killer and plentiful enough to sustain said kill.
And now I am doing this weird swinging between giddy silliness (trying to regain previous cheer? I don't know.) and a dull-edged misery, so stealthy I can hardly feel it. Ick ick ick. I am so against this. Is it that I am now going to slide into the requisite pre-holiday funk? Yuck. I need some turnin' in the mood. I AM trying...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Skin Minecraft Maxim Free Fire Para Colorir
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment