I am writing this because, as of yesterday, I had TWO blogs for March and then, as of today, I didn't. I removed my first blog ever. It was weird, letting getting funny eat-all-your-words surgery.
But it was with good reason. I had written it very specifically and to air my own insecurity and fear (wait you say, that sounds just like all your other blogs, and touche, mon frere, touche but this one was different) and having done its cathartic duty for me (and hopefully having done little more, preferably no damage), it was dually removed. In nod to this issue's trustful resolution. Thank you. Thank YOU, sir.
However, I found myself wishing for another March blog, and to set into motion a little more frequent blog-habit, so...
In reality, I am writing this because yesterday, trotting out of Whole Foods, over-priced 'organic' salad in hand, I caught a lady--a young, not unattractive, seemingly smarter than this lady--clipping her nails in the indoor cafe. SISTER! STOP! You repulsive barn animal. For real. There are people eating RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. Granted, they are not at your table, but I think it is not unreasonable to direct your attention to any of those times--which I know we ALL have had--where a clipped nail's trajectory is not only disproportionally huge, but also totally random and untraceable.
You will end up some gross old hard epidermis shaving in someones organic daahl from the Global Cuisines bar. You will have the whole mass-produced, faux-local-business-fresh-and-organic mecca of deliciously bankrupting food shut down for finger nails (not approved by the FDA).
You can eat your nails, but keep 'em outta mine. Jesus. Where is your mother?
Oh, god, no, she's dead you say? When you were young? Cancer? Tragedy?
Well, that is sad. Very sad. Especially sad when you know she is watching you from Heaven and weeping. Weeping at your abhorrent behavior. For shame, you public-indoor-eating-place clipper, for shame.
Skin Minecraft Maxim Free Fire Para Colorir
5 years ago

3 comments:
As a child I collected my nail clippings for an entire year with hopes of making a nail filled batch of cookies for my arch rival
Ewww! Nails in public is a huge, huge problem.
so chris and i just got home from the grocery store and guess what the lady who worked at the checkout counter was doing before we got in line....clipping her toenails!! ew, in the grocery store!! and then she handled our food! so nasty.
Post a Comment