Friday, August 29, 2008

TRANSCRIPT: Do With It What You Will

I didn't acknowledge/express what I like about you. Why Eva & her spirit is beautiful. That bothers us for whatever reason. Maybe because it doesn't.

I adore you. Your vibrance, your pretty brown eyes, your intelligence & the witful expressivness of your nature made from the cloth of naked reality.

It doesn't give to our actualization. We weren't speaking cerebrally or from our hearts but emotionally from the ego. No ones fault but human nature.

I don't intentionally try and hurt people. What I meant was... My heart is unavailable. Belonging to another. My demon I choose not to share. Our relationship, like most would have eventually been driven by physicality. And the emptiness leads to abandonment. In my mind I was protecting you. It was not my intention to hurt you or be quarrelsome, as I know it wasn't your intention to besmirch my character.

I am sorry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being able to only read one side of a text battle is like reading Ulysses without cliff-notes. You see the words but the context is beyond comprehension.

Anonymous said...

This guy was probably sitting at home, and after every text he sent he thought "that was stupid, how can I look less stupid. Eureka! I've got it, I'll send another text message" until there was nothing left to say but, "i'm sorry"