Thursday, October 28, 2010

So I guess now you're really gone.

I feel crippled. I feel so alone. I miss you so much. And it is so easy for you to let me go. It just isn't fair. Why do I have so much pain? What did I do to deserve this position? Why do I mean so little to people who mean so much to me? To whom I have given so much?

How am I the only one who will do the right thing, this whole year? And at my own expense?

God, I am just a giant void.

I carry no weight or meaning. No consequence. People love me and leave me like a used up old rag. Something that's use has just run out.

Something no one will love. I am too broken and busted.

I feel like I just martyred myself for the least worthy cause. Someone who never treated me with any like respect.

And I am so sad. So sad. I feel like nothing. I feel like I just don't mean anything at all. I am not a friend and I am not loved.

I am lost.

No comments: