I can't keep not mattering to those that matter to me.
I just want one person to think I am great. To miss me and want to be with me. To want to sit with me in quiet. To wake up next to me. To hug me. To listen when I am sad. To give me a Christmas present. To think of me when he see things I would like. To text me even when he doesn't need to. To tell me I am cute and like having me around. I want someone to need me. To want me. To feel like I am important to them.
I just want someone to love me. It is so hard when I love and never get love. I empty and empty and empty, I pour and sacrifice and bleed. And no one even sees it.
It's like I live in a vacuum. The most tangible thing I feel is the empty space next to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment