I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. You are a bad person. You don't deserve happiness. I don't deserve to be replaced. You don't deserve to be ok on holidays when all I have is pain. I have to remember how happy I was this time last year while you are just that happy this year you callow, self-indulgent sociopath. You half-man. You fucking shell of a human being. You cold, hateful, lying, weak piece of shit. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.
I do NOT wish you both well. I wish you pain. I wish you would fail. I want you to break. I want you to have ANY FUCKING IDEA what you have done. Feel just one FRACTION of the pain you have inflicted.
I wasn't the one? WISH YOU HADN'T FUCKING TOLD ME I WAS FOR SO LONG! Wish you had FIGURED THAT OUT before a goddamn YEAR and my HEART and HAPPINESS fell victim to your fucking EGO! HOW COULD YOU?! HOW COULD YOU!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!
I would sell my soul to never have met you. I would give ANYTHING to erase you. I would give ANYTHING.
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you
No comments:
Post a Comment