skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Prozac + Insecticide
a cureall for the common life
Thursday, November 18, 2010
We officially are not even friends. We don't speak. You don't miss me. We don't intersect.
Whatever I was is in total remission. Like a cancer that wasn't ever there.
Every song is dedicated to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
A Joyful Girl
New York, NY, United States
I am awesome.
View my complete profile
Followers
Call Blog
number 10
Skin Minecraft Maxim Free Fire Para Colorir
5 years ago
Music As I See It
Download Kindle Editon Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff Get Now PDF
5 years ago
Cornucopia
George turns 8.
6 years ago
my aim is true
12 years ago
Ermasmit
Hope Springs
13 years ago
House of Georges
It's Only Fitting That This Was a Brady Quinn Line: "Now I'm Done."
13 years ago
EVERYTHING IS NOT ENOUGH
Jennifer Lopez Photo Gallery
14 years ago
and hilarity ensued
A little more than a year later any wiser?
14 years ago
Holding Out For That Teenage Feeling
A retreat into the kitchen
15 years ago
men who look like old lesbians
16 years ago
The Word According to Stefan
"Bicycle Diaries" by David Byrne
16 years ago
Calling It By Its Name
Google says ...
16 years ago
Amy's New Chapter
Well hello there!
18 years ago
{ WESTERN ASSIMILATION }
Marc in the City
The 27th Year
THE COVETED
Whistling in the Dark
Contributing to the Rapid Deterioration of My Eyeballs
NOT Art
The Happiness Project
Six Shooter
Scholars and Rogues
You Are Dumb
Elitist Hipster Snobs
White Laughs
Man Laughs
303 Magazine
Pfff...Pitchfork
Blog Archive
►
2011
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(1)
▼
2010
(78)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(15)
I am nothing. I officially have been erased.I can'...
You used to say that it was for you and me. That w...
I miss you so much today. So much more than I have...
We officially are not even friends. We don't speak...
I wish I could talk to you. I wish you wanted to t...
I don't know what to do.I miss you, I want to talk...
I don't know how to do this. It's done now. I am a...
Breath. Breathe. Breathe. You can do this. Breathe...
Je suis désoléLo sientoIk ben droevigSono spiacent...
The last year of my life has been all for nothing....
It really is just like I never existed. My friends...
I dream about you most nights.I wake up and dream,...
I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I ...
I break a little bit every day. This city is litte...
I miss you.I feel...confused. And sad. And dull. S...
►
October
(17)
►
September
(36)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(27)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(6)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(2)
Topics For Your Enlightenment
"4th of July" - Aimee Mann
(1)
303
(6)
anxiety
(1)
assholes (me or them? you decide)
(8)
auto repair and maintenance
(2)
basketball
(2)
bitterness
(6)
books
(1)
button
(2)
crappy weather
(3)
dating
(8)
dinner parties
(2)
dumpling
(2)
f-ing birthday
(1)
facial hair
(1)
family
(1)
fashion
(3)
fat fingers
(4)
festivals
(1)
five-dollar words
(1)
food
(3)
football
(1)
Fu Manchu
(1)
Fu Manchu-now slightly less Fu-Manchu-y
(3)
grammar
(1)
Gross
(3)
hat tricks
(1)
I give up
(2)
Interpreter of Maladies
(1)
Jews
(1)
Jhumpa Lahiri
(1)
journalism
(4)
kickball
(2)
Loveridden - F. Apple
(1)
Madonna
(1)
make-out seshs
(2)
men
(13)
NCAA
(1)
NKOTB
(1)
Our Fruit Stand Fell on My Bowl of Soup Which Then Exploded on My Shirt
(2)
passive aggressive mockery
(3)
PDA
(2)
pet peeves
(5)
politics
(3)
poodle
(2)
Public Displays of Communication
(1)
pumpkin
(2)
puns
(2)
puzzlement
(2)
religion
(2)
Rockies
(2)
Royals
(1)
snobbery
(3)
That's right: I'm mad at you.
(1)
turkeys
(2)
turnip
(2)
two-step
(2)
vagina stubs
(2)
vests
(1)
visitors
(2)
weekday drinking activities
(4)
whining
(10)
woman-crushes
(1)
work
(4)
Visual Stimulation after Deadening Boredom of Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment