Monday, September 20, 2010

Honestly, it is really weird the things that I remember.

I remember after we tried not to speak, getting online and you being on FB. I remember that because I think of it now, when I get on there. You said to me, "I never Facebook chat, I did this just hoping you would talk to me."

That was June. Late June.

Right after the Exit Through the Gift Shop night. Which was right after your birthday, when you only saw me. But you told her you wished it was only her. She lies to herself so much. It's just...there is so much denial on her part. You were SO with me. Right till...you weren't. I moved and I was dropped like an old hat. I did, too, lie. I can't judge. I don't judge, I seethe, I cry, I envy, but judge? Not her. She lied to her. You lied to her. I lied to me, you lied to me. You lied to you. Most of all. You: 3 lying, false relationships. Us? Still only one. You? I will judge.

Probably without you even knowing. You say you do, but, hey, who believes anything you say? She does. I still do. Insanity, isnt it? Could you have played the boy who cried love more effectively? We are STILL duped, running fawning to the flame.

BTW, you should actually really look into the clinical examination of the definition of a sociopath.

It's fucking scary dead on. Dead on.

I haven't figured out what I am yet. A sloppy mess, that's for sure. But I am thinking there is a more "official" term. What I know it isn't? A sociopath.

No comments: