I looked at your photos. You are already just back on top, huh. Love conquers all.
Your smile, your arm around her. You two are free now.
God. I mean nothing. I mean nothing. I mean nothing. I meant nothing. I am so easily removed. Replaced. You two...have what I wanted.
Why don't I deserve it? Oh my god, I am nothing I am nothing I am nothing.
I miss you so much. And I am nothing. No one misses me. God, no one ever even wanted me. I am stupid and big and stupid.
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god.
You don't even have to learn a lesson. You have no consequences. None. You just get everything. You get it all.
And I get...left. I get nothing. Nothing for nothing.
Oh my god. I don't even know how to speak. I don't know what to do. What kind of person AM I? Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.
I AM ZERO.

No comments:
Post a Comment